Are you located in the Tucson area? If so, you might not be getting the best Internet Tucson has available if you didn’t go through Channel Choice. You could be paying too much for not enough internet. Instead of being locked into a pricey and underperforming package, let us find the right choice for you. Here’s a quick rundown of the services that you could be using instead.
Our Basic Tier Internet has five different packages from Xfinity, Cox, CenturyLink, HughesNet, and ViaSat. Let’s take a look at each one and what they have to offer:
- Starting with Xfinity, for the low price of only $35 a month, you can receive speeds up to 100Mbps. Xfinity provides reliable high-speed Internet services that will work with any device at any time. They are a cable Internet provider, meaning that you will find the best results the closer you are to the city of Tucson.
- With Cox, you can get speeds up to 30Mbps for as low as $40 a month. This speed still qualifies as high-speed internet, so you shouldn’t struggle to stream video content or use the Internet throughout the day. Like Xfinity, Cox is another cable Internet provider, so you will find better service inside the city.
- If you are a little further out from the city, you may have better luck with CenturyLink. As a DSL Internet provider, they have a wider service area, though their speeds are not quite as fast. For $50 a month, you will get speeds up to 20Mbps through their service.
- Perhaps you are even farther outside Tucson than even CenturyLink will provide to. In this case, you will need satellite internet. HughesNet will beam speeds of up to 25Mbps (the standard of high-speed internet) directly into your home for as low as $40 a month.
- Alternatively, you could opt for ViaSat—another satellite Internet provider—and receive speeds of up to 12Mbps for $50 a month.
Your best option will depend largely on your location within the Tucson area and your Internet requirements.
When you are looking to power an office space, you need more than just a home Internet set up. For these situations, you should look into our Super Tier packages:
- At the Super Tier level, Xfinity boosts their speeds up to 300Mbps for the insanely low price of $65 dollars a month. At these speeds, multiple computers could be running all day long without any lag or setbacks. Just keep in mind that you will have to be located closer to the city of Tucson to benefit from these speeds.
- For customers within Cox’s jurisdiction, you’ll find the same blazing 300Mbps speeds as Xfinity but expect to pay a tiny bit more at $80 a month.
- As for our friends located outside the city, CenturyLink Tucson has you covered with ultrafast speeds of 140Mbps for only $65 a month. While not quite as fast as 300Mbps, 140Mbps is more than enough to run an office space comfortably.
- Anyone living beyond these service areas can still find high-speed Internet through ViaSat with speeds up to 30Mbps for $100 a month. Past this point, HughesNet does not provide speeds faster than 25Mbps.
The penultimate Top Tier packages are ideal for businesses running row after row of computers. The packages are the most expensive but will power just about any space without drops in service.
- With Xfinity, you will receive speeds of 1Gps for only $85 a month. To put that speed into perspective, an average HD 1080p film download takes up around 4G of data. At these speeds, you’ll be able to download massive amounts of data in no time.
- Cox offers a similar package for their service areas with 1Gps speeds at a marginally higher price of $100 a month. Be sure to check your service area to find the best deals.
- If you are further out, you can still find lightning-fast speeds with CenturyLink’s 1Gps package at a comparable $85 a month. Even if you are outside the city center, you too can power an entire corporate office without frustration.
- Unfortunately, if you are located beyond these service provider’s reach, you will not be able to find speeds faster than 35Mbps via ViaSat or HughesNet satellite internet.
While you could spend a ton of time trying to find your perfect package in all the options of internet Tucson service providers offer, why not let Channel Choice do the work for you and get the best price possible? It’s just easier. Our process is simple.
Give us a call and let us know what your Internet needs are. Our representatives are ready and standing by to take your call and help you find the best Internet possible. If you would like to meet face-to-face, we would be happy to have you come by our office.
We work with your needs to create the best Internet package possible. Let us work for you, and one of our specialists will help you figure out exactly what you need.
Whether you are looking for a single home package or need to power an entire business, we will help you bundle the perfect package. We’ll hunt down all of the available promotions and discounts and work to find you the lowest possible price.
Finding Internet in Tucson is as easy as that. For all your Tucson Internet needs, give Channel Choice a call today!